2/26/08
??
does anyone really read my blog or am i just writing on the computer for no apparent reason and making my eyes worse than they already are? i really dont like glasses(in other words i hate it..) I mean.. u can bearly do anything without them..and then u cant do everything with them.. especially outdoor stuff. AND I KNOW there is a thing that there is a thing called contact lenses but......i feel trapped in my glasses..i feel that i always will need support and all............but still..does anyone really read my blog?(other than dad)
 
Posted by lionesskaur at 5:59 PM | Permalink |


3 comments:


  • At 4:38 AM, Blogger dm

    I read your blog...nice
    If you want to know how many people came to your blog install google analytics or feedjit.

     
  • At 12:52 PM, Blogger lionesskaur

    thanks :)

     
  • At 12:52 PM, Blogger lionesskaur

    thanks :)

     
myspace hit counter
counter