4/11/07
SSA! I went to india for a month and have to much homework to do. I maybe went all over india. I went to puri, i went to punjab,rourkela,ludhiana, waga border, and dehradun. I went to Bodega Bay, California too. Over there in one beach was a creek and a beach in one place. The whether was cold there but the sand was warm. Today is 'Art Night', where all the the art projects which you make in class are in a silent auction although i don't know why strangers would buy other kids' art who they don't know. I'll update soon.(hopefulley) SSA!
 
Posted by lionesskaur at 5:46 PM | Permalink |


1 comments:


  • At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Avneet,

    I found your blog thru Sikhnet.com. I just wanted to say "Sat Sri Akal" to Sikh sister.

    May Guru & Waheguru always bless you.

    GurFateh!

     
myspace hit counter
counter