2/26/08
help
i need to read at least 1 goood looongg book before my brother comes home. does anyone know any??please?? i read almost all good books on the school library and my dad works during the day and my mom sometimes gets a bit lazy to take me to the local one. have u ever read any books that has a person who doesn't want to take u somewhere because they want to be with u and not with u apparently doing something that ur pretend conversation has nothing to do with it(like reading??) anyway, post a comment on this post (in case u don't know..its in the bottom of this on the side it says Comment)of all the good books u know because my brother will be home from India soon and i will never get a chance to read more than 31minutes(EXACTLY!) so please??
 
Posted by lionesskaur at 5:48 PM | Permalink |


0 comments:


myspace hit counter
counter